Monday, March 11, 2013

Chicken Pox Virus will be dead if exposed to Ultraviolet

Chickenpox is more common in sub-tropical regions than the tropics. Apparently, ultraviolet rays could help prevent spread of chickenpox. Unfortunately, some of the chickenpox virus that evolved in the tropics have developed resistance to UV exposure.



UV light has long been known to deactivate the virus. However, a virologist from the St George's University of London named Dr. Phil Rice believes his findings indicate that UV light can kill the varicella zoster virus, herpes virus that is responsible for causing chickenpox and herpes zoster before it spread to other people.Dr Rice examined data from 25 studies on the pattern of varicella-zoster virus (the cause of chickenpox and herpes zoster) in temperate and tropical regions throughout the world.


He analyzed data on various climatic factors to examine what might be the cause of the increased incidence of chickenpox. The data show that UV light is the only factor that matches the pattern of infection in any of the countries studied.


He found that chickenpox is much less frequently found in areas with high UV exposure compared to areas with low exposure to UV rays. This explains why smallpox is rarely found in the tropics than in the countries of sub-tropical climate.


This also explains why the spread of smallpox reached its peak in seasonal climates in the winter and spring, when UV rays are emitted in the lowest stage.


The study has been published in the Journal of Virology confirmed that UV light was not originally considered a contributing factor to smallpox, but other factors such as heat, humidity, overcrowding or infection with other viruses that protect.


After looking at the epidemiological studies, the results of the analysis showed good correlation between latitude and the presence of the virus.


"One of the factors that convinced the hypothesis is that there is an explanation for every anomaly. Example, the peak spread of smallpox in India and Sri Lanka during the summer, dry, and sunny. You would expect chickenpox is at its lowest at this time because it is not in accordance with the theory. however, UV rays are actually much lower in the dry season compared with the monsoon period. In the dry season, the pollution in the atmosphere reflects the UV rays back into space before it can reach the earth's surface. But in the rainy season, rains wash pollutants causing UV rays can through the atmosphere, "said Dr. Rice.


As reported by ScienceDaily, Friday (16/12/2011), Dr. Rice also found that it has formed two types of chickenpox virus genes are different types of tropical and temperature type. He found that the temperature type only transmitted in the tropics when UV radiation is reduced or absent. This type of virus spread in the house, but not outside the house.


While tropical type spread in the tropics and has been resistant to UV rays. Dr Rice believes the virus with genes temperature broke away from the original virus, and has a tropical type resistance to UV rays in the tropics.


When the chickenpox vaccine was created in the 1970's, do note that there are two types of viruses. Dr Rice believes that the findings could aid the development of new treatments for chickenpox and herpes zoster causes pain and discomfort in the future.

4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone , good day , i just want to share a review on what happened to me and my uncle last month . when i thought i have seen it all but Dr Sambo let me know that there is more to life . i had Herpes Simplest Virus HSV2 and my uncle was tested HIV positive . we spent a lot trying to get cured ,until i contacted Dr Sambo for a help . just within 21 days his herbal medicine cured me and my uncle , its still unbelievable to me and other member of my family .but I'm cured and my uncle is now tested HIV negative just after 21day . this is a miracle. i do not know how else i can appreciate Dr Sambo for his works , other than to share my review for others to see Email: (divinespellhome@gmail.com) Dr. Sambo WhatsApp  him now +2348145810121  God bless Dr. Sambo .. 







    Hello everyone , good day , i just want to share a review on what happened to me and my uncle last month . when i thought i have seen it all but Dr Sambo let me know that there is more to life . i had Herpes Simplest Virus HSV2 and my uncle was tested HIV positive . we spent a lot trying to get cured ,until i contacted Dr Sambo for a help . just within 21 days his herbal medicine cured me and my uncle , its still unbelievable to me and other member of my family .but I'm cured and my uncle is now tested HIV negative just after 21day . this is a miracle. i do not know how else i can appreciate Dr Sambo for his works , other than to share my review for others to see Email: (divinespellhome@gmail.com) Dr. Sambo WhatsApp  him now +2348145810121  God bless Dr. Sambo .. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am writing this comment with tears of joy a months ago i found out i was diagnosed with Herpes. I was heart broken, However that same month i was recommended to a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment now i fully believed on natural treatment iam so happy thanks to Dr. Odion . contact information: drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or massage him on WhatsApp +234 9019421176 and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer, asthma, COPD. ETC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am writing this comment with tears of joy a months ago i found out i was diagnosed with Herpes. I was heart broken, However that same month i was recommended to a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment now i fully believed on natural treatment iam so happy thanks to Dr. Odion . contact information: drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or massage him on WhatsApp +234 9019421176 and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer, asthma, COPD. ETC

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus

    ReplyDelete