Monday, March 11, 2013

Can someone be Exposed to Chicken Pox Twice?

Chickenpox, also known as varicella is a disease usually found in children and is caused by the varicella zoster virus (VZV). The symptoms are usually accompanied by bubbles - tiny bubbles filled with fluid. Many myths say that once the chicken pox exposed to someone, he will not exposed for the second time, is that true? Let's see here.



If you've ever had chicken pox before, it rarely arises for the second time, but it can happen if the immune system is low or very lightly the first time infection that can arise for the second time despite a second time may not be as great as first.


Why can arise for the second time? This relates to the actual varicella virus is not lost from the body but dormant in the nerve fibers - nerve so they can recur despite rare form of chicken pox again.Usually the infection is often the case for the second time in individuals who are exposed to chicken pox or herpes zoster which we call a chicken snake, it can happen because the same virus varicella zoster virus that causes chickenpox also cause shingles.


Someone who has never been exposed to the varicella virus when first exposed to the virus will show symptoms - symptoms of chicken pox, and after that, the virus will dwell in the body so we have antibodies to the virus. If the virus reactivates, the virus comes with slightly different symptoms of varicella and herpes zoster which is called general symptoms that occur are severe pain or burning sensations body burns while you are in touch with something even a light touch as well as clothes and accompanied by the onset of bubble - a bubble filled with fluid similar to chicken pox.


A unique relationship is between the herpes varicella zoster, the incidence of herpes zoster in theory is related to the immune response were low, but in practice, often herpes zoster occur in individuals who have normal immune systems and low. In patients - these patients are usually caused by herpes zoster varicella zoster virus antibody levels and cellular immunity in our bodies drops to no longer be effective to hold the virus and activation arises again.


You should not be confused with the name of the varicella zoster virus herpes because it does include families "Herpes Virus" with herpes simplex virus usually the genital area or mouth.


So is it true opinion that someone can not be exposed to chicken pox twice? Not true, although rare chicken pox again but it could be exposed to chicken pox twice, whether it might be chicken pox or the shingles again. Hope this adds to your health information.

2 comments:


  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease.Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw several comments on blog sites and Facebook page on how DR MUSA people from herpes. after reading their article, i decided to order for Dr MUSA medicine product which i received within 5 working days. i used the medicine for few days and my outbreak stop totally, and my herpes genital was gone completely. i went to hospital for test and the doctor confirmed i am herpes negative. i am sharing this story for herpes patient to know there is cure for herpes and its does not cost much. here is DR MUSA email, drmusa6119@gmail.com or whatsApp only. +15733630192 his product is guarantee and its does not have any side effect and it work 100% 

    ReplyDelete