Friday, March 8, 2013

A Kiss Can kill Your Baby

A kiss from a parent can be a sign of affection for the baby. But you should be careful when it comes to kissing your baby, especially a newborn, premature or born with a weak condition. On contrary, proof of love could kill your baby  instead.
As happened on Kaiden McCormick, a tiny baby who died after being kissed by her own father. Kaiden was born prematurely and died from multiple organ failure after being infected with the virus of cold sores (oral herpes or herpes on the lips), which are transmitted through kissing of her father.




Carl MacLaren and Marrie-Claire McCormick

Kaiden spent 6 weeks with a life-support machine, but doctors could not save her life and this poor baby died at the age of two months.
His parents, Carl MacLaren (34 years) and Marrie-Claire McCormick (28 years), was shocked when his son attacked by the herpes simplex virus, a disease carried by most people though usually not active or 'sleep'.
"I asked how could the baby have herpes. When the doctor said the virus is transmitted from cold sores, I looked at Carl and he instinctively touched his lips. At that moment I saw him split into two," said Marrie-Claire McCormick, who is from Bootle , Merseyside, England, as reported by Dailymail, Friday (08/03/2013).
Heart Carl was devastated knowing he was the cause of his son's death. As a father, he blamed himself.
"But I never blamed Carl. All she did with love and affection. He has been a perfect father. I hated to see punish themselves," said Marrie.
Kaiden was born five weeks prematurely on March 28 last year. Birth is a great happiness for the couple Carl and Marrie. They spoil Kaiden and every night after a bath, they spend time to kiss and hug before bed.
But before the age of 2 weeks, Kaiden makes parents panic when his body turned blue and refuse to drink milk. Body temperature rose, blue and had stopped breathing.
Paramedics arrived within minutes and rushed him to Alder Hay Hospital in Liverpool, where Kaiden was immediately taken to the resuscitation. Parents kept vigil at her bedside, but 48 hours later the doctor warned to survive Kaiden need ventilator.
After six weeks in the hospital, Kaiden still could not breathe for himself. And when he began to suffer seizures, Marrie and Carl asked to consider turning off all the life support machine.
"We were told there was no hope and as a mother you want to protect your baby from suffering, so we made the hardest decision of our lives. We give permission to turn off the engine so he could sleep (for ever). He handed it to me and I snuggle and hug when he slipped 'away'. I kissed her and told her how much I loved her. I hold him in her arms when she fell asleep for the last time, "recalls Marrie.
Cold sore virus is lethal in the first six weeks of life baby. Cold sores caused by herpes simplex virus (HSV), which is carried by most people, but usually inactive and harmless. The virus can be transmitted through physical contact, such as kissing or breastfeeding.
While most adults carry the virus with no health risk, it can be fatal to infants because of low immunity. The first six weeks of life is the most risky for the baby.
Although difficult to detect, early signs of infection including infants did not want to eat, drowsiness, fever, weakness and unusual cryin.

7 comments:

  1. I Am really happy that i and my boyfriend are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr PETER , i have been suffering for this disease for the past 2 years without solution until i came across the email of this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my boyfriend, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR PETER who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop debiting it and contact this Doctor and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great man contact him now. with this email: peterherpescurehome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Silver and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Silver telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Silver (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m here to testify about what Dr Okosun did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Okosun on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Okosun prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Okosun assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.Okosun for help via drokosun55@gmail or whatsapp +2348124363791

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, I have been infected with HSV 1&2 which I contacted from my partner since 3 yrs with a lot of outbreak and different symptoms which almost cost me my life. One day I came across one herbalist online who I contacted through mails and phone calls, but it cost me some money and now I'm cured. A big thanks to God and Dr.Nicolas and you can reach him on drnicolasherbelhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been treating herpes virus for several years with different medications until I saw a post on how a young lady got cured from herpes, Out of desperation I decided to contact him with little or no hope of a solution after taken his herbal medications reluctantly to my biggest surprise I tested negative, God bless you Dr ubarlo drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814 for his wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m here to testify about the great work Dr Aba did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Aba on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Aba assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Aba via email dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com You can also call or whatsApp his telephone number on +2348107155060. Thanks once again Dr Aba.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got diagnosed with Herpes since 2010 i have be dealing with this mess ever since. On till i got review online about natural cure people testifies how they got cured with  Dr ehi natural treatment. And i order the treatment, after taking it for 4 weeks i totally got cured with herbal treatment. I'm recommending you diagnosis with Herpes should get this treatment via whats App:+2348143566693 or email drehiherbs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete